The next few articles mainly introduce the running environment setup that Swoft needs, as well as some usage notes.
- What environment support is required to run swowt?
- Manually running on this machine (Mac Linux only)
- Install the necessary packages
- Run with docker
- Use official image
- Use docker-compose
Must be installed
- Install PHP and the version is at least
>7.1, it is recommended to use
- Install php package manager
- Connection iterators rely on the
- Install the php extension swoole, and the version is at least
>4.3.0. It is recommended to use the latest stable version.
- Other php extensions that need to be installed and enabled are:
Listed below are some known php extensions that conflict with swoole. Please do not install or disable them when using Swoft: