Swoft provides powerful command line application processing. Svoft's http server, websocket server, etc. are all started and managed through the command line.
composer require swoft/console
- Command line application, command line parsing run, automatic collection registration based on annotation
- Support for setting aliases for commands and command groups. A command can have multiple aliases.
- Full-featured command line option parameter parsing (named parameters, short options, long options...), command line
- Notes automatically parse the command method to help (support
@exampleand other notes)
- Support output of message texts in multiple color styles (
- Commonly used special format information display (
- Rich dynamic information display (
- Common user information interaction support (
- The color output is compatible with
mac. Environments that do not support color will automatically remove the relevant CODE.
- Support for coroutine and non-coroutine (traditional synchronous blocking) to run commands in two ways
- Built-in Phar packaging tool class, you can easily package the application into a
pharfile, which is convenient to be distributed and used as a tool.
- Quickly generate auto-completion scripts (TODO) for
bash/zshenvironments for current applications
Participate in the contribution
Welcome to participate in the contribution, you can